If we don't already have a copy during this calendar year (Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2020), please print our Medical Form and Waivers and bring with you on Monday (we'll have blank hard copies if you need them)
Please complete our two outfitter's waivers:
Charleston Outdoor Adventures:
Wild Blue Ropes:
West Ashley - South Windermere on Folly Road (we pull up near Osaka):
- Drop off begins at 8:30am. We appreciate your patience as we check in campers. Monday may take some time.
*Parents, in the past you've been able to drop off campers with the arriving staff and head out early. This year, thank you for waiting until your van arrives and your trip leader screens your camper.
- Pick up at 3:00pm sharp in the same location.
Mount Pleasant - Moultrie Plaza (Bottles Parking Lot) 610 Coleman Blvd:
- Drop off begins at 8:00 am. We appreciate your patience as we check in campers.
*Parents, in the past we've been very flexible with late arrivals. This year, we need to get over to West Ashley to parents waiting for screening. Late arrivals will need to join us in West Ashley or at our activity later in the day.
- Pick up at 3:30pm in the same location.
What to Bring
Comfortable face mask. Consider a few extras in case one gets lost or dirty.
- Campers should wear close-toed shoes
Dress to be outdoors all day. Many layers are recommended for winter camp, including hat and gloves. It gets cold being outdoors all day! Bring a change of clothes, socks, and shoes if you might get wet (boat tour, fossil hunt).
- Pack good lunches. We work hard, and campers with sugary snacks tend to feel bad after lunch
- Bring a full 1 quart or 1 liter sized water bottle - we will drink lots of water and refill bottles often
- We encourage parents to provide a booster seat for children under 8. Our vans have over-the-shoulder seat belts in all seats. Plan to take boosters home each day.
Famous Adventures will provide sunscreen, bug spray, drinking water, snacks, sweet treats, and all the gear needed for activities.
Please leave electronic devices and expensive items at home. If you choose to send a phone, keep in mind that the vans are incredibly hot (and wet and sandy), and screens can easily be ruined. We are not responsible for items campers bring to camp.
Refunds, Cancellations, Student Code of Conduct and FAQs are online here
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures are online here
||Dolphin Tour to Morris Island
||Center for Birds of Prey, crabbing at Palmetto Island County Park
||Wild Blue Ropes, fossil tour on Folly Beach
Camp photos will be posted online via a custom Google Photos Album:
Finally, we'll be using Remind to send updates.
You don't have to use the app, it will send you a text. This is how we'll post a few photos and any important updates. We'll call or text you personally for individual camper needs.