Camp out with us at James Island County Park. $20 per person includes campsite fees, dinner, breakfast and games. Kids under 9 are just $5. Family Maximum is $50, so you can bring everyone!
*Kids must be accompanied by an adult (or two) and vice versa.
Suggested Packing List for the Family Campout:
- tent (contact us if you need to borrow one)
- sleeping bag or blankets and pad or air mattress
- flashlight or headlamp
- water bottle
- cup for juice drinks
- personal items: toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
- extra layers of clothes: pants, shirt(s), for bugs and cool breezes
- optional: camp chair, small pillow
- pets are welcome! Make sure to bring food and water bowls
Famous Adventures Provides:
- Dinner and breakfast with plenty of options, snacks
- drinking water, coffee, juice
- Cooking equipment, utensils, plates, etc.
- s'mores, of course
- campfire, lanterns, group games
At the CCPRC campsite:
- bathrooms, showers, picnic tables, campfire rings
- not allowed: alcohol, fireworks, etc.
Create your own family/group/team campout, choose your dates, and we'll set you up with a night to remember. Same details as family campouts, but tailored to you. Prices vary per groups, starting at $250 for 12 adults.